Sunday, September 25, 2011

Stampin Daisies Challange

I was looking through the blogs I follow and I happened to see this challenge at Stampin Daisies.  I really liked the sketch and I thought it was perfect for a layout.  I kept it simple, but I really like how it turned out.  I plan on adding an adorable picture of Princess Buttercup after I figure out which one of the thousands I have of her.  I cut the pink to 8x8, the black mat is 6.5x4.5.  The fiber was from my stash and then the flowers are Bloom-lets from Eye-lets Etc.  I used a yellow/gold gelly roll pen for the dashes.  The letters are from my stash too and they were out of the package.  Sorry about the picture I couldn't get it cropped. Both of my photo programs kept freezing on me when I tried to crop it.

Hope you enjoy your day!

1 comment:

ShersL84bed said...

Great job following the Stampin Daisies sketch. Thanks for joining. Good luck.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com