Saturday, September 24, 2011

Another Blog Award From another AWESOME Blogger!!

I am so happy that people like my blog!  I was so unsure about even starting it, but I have met some wonderful people and been soo inspired by them.

I recieved this Butterfly award from Lisa at Indy Mermaid, if you haven't gone to her blog, please check it out. She is so talented and creative!

To receive this award, I need to: answer several questions, award this 'Butterfly Award' to 10 other bloggers.


Q1) Name your favorite colour?
Pink!

Q2) Name your favorite song?
Right now I love  Everybody Loves me By One Republic

Q3) Name your favorite dessert?
Chocolate cake

Q4) What wizzes you off at the moment?
My crazy brain.  I have been losing stuff like crazy lately.

Q5) Your favorite pet?
I wish I could have a polar bear!

Q6) Black or White
White

Q7) Your biggest fear?
Not being able to craft

Q8) Best Feature?
My eyes

Q9) Everyday attitude?
Just try and do my best

Q10) What is perfection?
Family vacations
Q11) Guilty Pleasure?
crafting

Q12) When you're upset you?
Call my best friend
Now I need to pass this on to 6 talented bloggers. Here they are in no particular order...
Please go and check out these fabulous ladies and check out their awesome creations.

4 comments:

June Houck said...

Congrats on your award! Lisa is a sweetheart.

artfuldelight said...

Awe, thank you so much!! I will pass it on. :-)

Tisha said...

OOOPPS!! Almost missed this one! Thanks so much for thinking of me! I love it!!

Tisha

Court said...

I am so honored!!! Thank you so much! :)