Wednesday, September 21, 2011

More Scrapfest Projects

It has been a crazy week!  My camera went nuts, and hopefully it gets working soon.  I have been doing projects like crazy!  I will have a few to post over the next few days.  I didn't take pictures of the last of the Scrapfest projects since my camera still isn't working, but at least you get to see most of them.

This project is Stampendous!  We created our own paper using stamps and white paper. Ripped that and adhered it to the board. The flower is a velvet sticker and so is the stem.


This is the Graphic 45 project.  The back paper we folded up and stapled to create the pocket.  The images was stamped on the tag.


This was the DoodleBug Designs project.  I loved doing it. I gave it to my friends 2 year old for his birthday and he loved it!  It was one of their predone cards, we added the paper and twine and then the monster sticker.  Easy but adorable.
We R memory Keepers project

sizzix project

Hampton Arts

Blogger was going nuts on me too! If you want directions on any of the projects just let me know and I can describe it. have a fabulous day!

No comments: