Saturday, October 1, 2011

World Card Making Day!!

Hey Everyone!
It is world card making day, and Kassidy over at Inking it Up Crazy is celebrating all day!
 She is having some cool challenges and some PRIZES!  I am super excited about it.  My contribution is a Stamped Images Card.  The tag is removable to become a bookmark.


  I stamped the image onto the tag, colored it, then searched through pagemaps for inspiration.  I found this one that fit in with what I wanted to do.
I think the sketch is adorable and it was perfect for my tag.  All the papers including the base were out of my scrap bin.  I wanted to do something fun, so I got out my Sew Easy and included a little stitching.  The buttons were the perfect touch to finish it off.


 
I hope you have a fabulous day and go join in on the challenges!

No comments: