Monday, September 19, 2011

A little late Grandparents Day project

I know Grandparents day was the 11th, but I did have this done in time.  I swear!! LOL.  I did this for a challenge for the ELE Design Team™, and it went on that site, but I forgot to get it up on mine.  The challenge was I had to make a vintage grandparents day project.  Vintage is soo hard for me, but I think I did pretty well on it.

It was a pretty easy project.  Everything I used was from the Eye-lets Etc store, except the gold ink. It was a quick project, I cut my Bazzill white textured cardstock to 2.5 by 6, then I used Scissor Sisters paper love collage and cut that at 2 x 5.5.  I inked the edges of the white with gold ink.    I used some Bloom-lets and used eyelets to hold them together.  The stickers are vellum Scissor Sisters stickers the Friends and Family set.  I used some purple Fibers and Such for the tassel and to wrap around the bookmark.  I finished it off with a vintage button, it wasn't on the site though.

I hope you enjoyed to project, have a great day.

No comments: