Friday, September 16, 2011

Scrapfest 2011

Hey Everyone!
The past few weeks have been sooo crazy!!  I have a few projects, I need to post for you, but I want to share about today.  I went to Scrapfest at the Mall of America.  Oh my goodness!!  It was insane!!!  It was so crowded, but the projects were great.  There were 30 make and take projects, I got through 12 of them.  I am hoping to get to go again on Sunday and get a few more made.  I took pictures of the projects, but I didn't take any pictures at the event.  Later tonight I will get some of the projects that were make and takes up on here.  It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot of techniques. 
Some of the lines to make projects were over an hour and a half long of a wait.  Totally crazy!!  I need to relax and try and get out of pain, and then I will get the pictures posted.
Have a fabulous night!!

3 comments:

Jens Craft Corner said...

I have always wanted to do one of the big scrap fests at the Mall of America. I will check back in later to see some of your projects. Don't know if I would like the crazy long lines. Glad you had fun!

Amy E said...

That sounds like SO much fun!! (except the hour and a half long lines...eek!)I wish I lived a few states closer.

Amy E.
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

Peggy Sue said...

you lucky girl! I so wanted to go to there but for some reason my husband didnt share my enthusiasm!!lol
mrsroddy4@aol.com