Sunday, September 25, 2011

Artful Delights Birthday Challenge #1

Right now my craft room is totally torn apart! I am getting a new desk, so I had to pack up everything and take apart my old desk. so I decided to go digital for challenge number 1.  Here is the sketch that we had to use.








I used a fantastic kit from Amanda Creations.  Here is her blog, and her store is listed on there too. She has awesome stuff. This is all from the Sweet Monkey kit.  I the pictures I added.  The one is Princess Buttercup and my friends baby, he is so adorable. The other is so Princess Buttercup, with her little attitude. :)   I just realized I made a mistake, and covered up a monkey...lol  I will have to fix and resave it.  Or I might have to redo the whole page.. Oh well, that is the fun of digital.
Head over to Artful Delights and have some fun.

Have a fantastic Day!!

1 comment:

artfuldelight said...

Adorable LO!! Thank you for playing along with AD's birthday weekend challenges. :-)