Sunday, September 25, 2011

Artful Delights Birthday Challenge 2

It is LeeAnne's Birthday over at Artful Delights.  She has a few challenges going on the weekend. Challenge number 2 is Tic Tac Toe!
To make my tic tac toe, I went straight across the top, make a card, use scraps, and use light pink. 


I based my card off this pagemaps card sketch.  Cute, right??
 I started with a yellow scrap for the base.  I took 2 pink scraps and tore them , then I chalked them with light pink and dk pink.  The chipboard flower I painted yellow and then used Scissor Sisters buttercream script on top of the flower. That is from Eye-lets Etc.  So is the little bloom-let flower.  I cut the blue squares and chalked them too. Added the buttons and some gloss to the centers.

Have a fantastic day!

No comments: