Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Fall

Hey Everyone!  I have been feeling so crafty lately. Which I think is good, cause I was kinda in a funk for awhile.  I made this simple little card, for my Mother-in-law.  I have some new pictures of Princess Buttercup, and my husband didn't want me handing out pictures in front of everyone, so they are going in the card.  I made the little girl from Everyday Paper dolls and she is made to look like Princess Buttercup.  I used all scraps for the card.  I cut the Happy fall from plantin schoolbook. I am entering my card into the following challenges.


Whimsical Wednesdays
Paper this and that
Cooking with Cricut
Wacky Wednesday Challenge 52

Have a great day everyone!

7 comments:

Jens Craft Corner said...

Cute card!

joni said...

Your card is so cute! I love that you made her to look just like your Princess Buttercup...so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays!
hugs,
joni

Unknown said...

Super cute! Love the polka dot paper :) Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesday.

shelly said...

cute cute :) thanks for sharing with us at whimwednesday :)

Glora said...

She is so cute! I just love the paperdoll carts! Beautiful job! Thanks so much for joining us for the Whimsical Wednesday Challenge! Hugs- Glora

Glora said...

I'm not sure if my last comment worked, but I just love this sweet little girl. The paperdoll cartridges are some of my very favorites! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us for the Whimsical Wednesday Challenge! Hugs- Glora

Cindy Beland said...

WOW this is a FUN and CUTE card!I just LOVE the sweet little girl and the great fall colors,Thank you so much for playing aloug with us at Whimsical Wednesday!!:)