Saturday, September 17, 2011

Awesome kids challenge and a sale :)

Hi! I hope everyone is having a great morning.  I am still recovering from yesterday!  I have no idea how people handle going for all 3 days.  I wanted to share a few things this morning.  I think it is so important for kids to be creative and use their imagination.  I was so excited when I found out that Eye-lets Etc™ had a kids blog!  Click here to go to the kids blog.  Princessbuttercup was very excited when Terri, the owner, asked her to create a word scramble for the site.  So we came up with one, and if you go to the site, print off the word scramble and then color it. Take a picture of email it in, your child will get a prize!  I am actually going to do one more thing, and have her pick one of the words and then my project featuring that word.  She loves to craft and I really want to encourage that.  Become a follower of the site and there will be lots of cool stuff to come.

The other thing I want to share is there is a really awesome sale over at Eye-lets Etc™.  I really love being on the design team and the products are fabulous!  I have never had eyelets that set so easily and I am in love with the Bloom-lets™.  I can't wait to share my design team projects that use them.  Anyway, here is the link.  http://eyeletsetcblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/fall-into-september-with-eye-lets-etc.html

I think I have rambled on enough this morning.  I will try and post more Scrapfest projects either later tonight or tomorrow.    I hope you all have a great day!

No comments: