Friday, September 23, 2011

Welcome Baby!

I am so beyond excited!! My best friend(BFFFFFFF) just told everyone she is pregnant!!!!!
I am so happy for her, and can't wait until she has this precious baby.  I told her I would do lots of stuff for the baby's room, and make her scrapbook. So this is the first page that I have made.  I am not sure what order the pages will go in yet, but we will see what develops.  Since they don't know yet what they are having, I tried to keep it neutral and her favorite color is green. She will put the pictures on the colored cardstock, I couldn't add pictures since the baby is still cooking. :)


I used a kit that I had by Colorbok.  It is just called pastel.  The patterned paper, stickers and the 2 bottom embellishments.  The color cardstock is from  Eye-lets Etc, and the flower is one of their bloom-lets.  The baby was from my stash, I can't remember what they are.  I used the Artful Delights September sketch for the layout.

I hope you all like it!  I love you Shawna and I hope you like it too!

No comments: