Saturday, August 13, 2011

Miss You

So, I just found this new group called Tally Scrapper, and this weekend they are having a big crop weekend. It is so fun, we have had games, and challenges.  I made this card for the card challenge.
Here is the card recipe they gave us.
4.25 x 5.5 card
Scallops (anywhere on the card)
3 Buttons
1 Stamped image
A sentiment (done any way you want)
I made the card base, out of a scrap.  The digital stamp was a freebie from MelJens, I colored it with Rose Art pencils.  I cut the digital image and the mat for it, and the scallop with my Fiskars shape cutter.  I used my homemade twine and got 3 buttons from my stash.  I dug out some stickers from my stash, to spell out Miss you.

2 comments:

Missy said...

This is a really cute image, I like the layers behind it!

June Houck said...

Super fun image; the buttons add a whimsical feel to your card. Great job!