Thursday, August 4, 2011

Baby Giraffe

I am working really hard on making a card a day, so far so good.  I am actually ahead right now.  I haven't posted all of them, but I will.  I think some of them will be auto posted while I am on vacation in a few weeks.

Anyway, I got this adorable little giraffe at MelJen's, he was a freebie, can you believe it!  I love her free stamps they are AWESOME!!  So I colored him with Rose Art colored pencils, and blended it together with alcohol.  Gamsol and Prismacolors are on my wish list.  Maybe someday...
Then I cut him out free hand.  I took tan cardstock from my scraps and ran it through the cuttlebug.  The buttons were from a 5 pack where it just just one strip of embossing.  The card base is a Studio G one, I found at Michaels, I love the wavy edge.  Polka dot paper was in my scrap bin, so I covered my card base, added my embossed paper and digital stamp, and finished with the brown buttons. 


I hope you like the card. I will be back tomorrow with another one.  I think I am going to give this card to my friend. She had a baby boy in May and we are heading to Oklahoma to visit them, I think she will like it.

Don't you love my cricut cover in the background...lol  I got it from Raven, and I love it.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute giraffe card! Good luck on the DT call over at inking it up too! I am a new follower:)

hugs,
Michelle

http://michelles-crafty-creations.blogspot.com

Erika Valdez said...

SUper super cute!! I love the paper and that little giraffee is the cutest ever!! TFS

Lots of Love,
Erika