Monday, August 29, 2011

What a lucky ducky!

A few weeks ago, I had a small lucky streak.  I won 2 fabulous prizes in one week.  I just got my second prize and I wanted to share. 
First, over at Market Street Stamps, I won the super cool punched tin background stamp.  It is so cute!  I used it in my project I posted yesterday.  I am thinking of trying embossing with it. 

Second, at Paper This and That I just got this adorable mini album.  My husband laughed, as soon as I opened the package, I said "Oh, for cute!".   He is still making fun of me an hour later.  :)



Speaking of lucky duckies, I will be in a hop on September 9th for National Teddy Bear day.  I will be having some blog candy during the hop too. So someone else will get to be a lucky ducky. :)

2 comments:

Ann Summerville said...

I stopped by your blog today.
Ann

Anonymous said...

your mini is super cute love it. will mark my calendar to stop by on the 9th.
I am a new follower If you get a chance I would love if you would stop by my blog... I am having a giveaway. www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com