Friday, August 5, 2011

I'm Sorry Bear

  I love this little bear.  I got him at, surprise suprise, MelJen's.  I can't believe how awesome her freebies are.  I colored him with my colored pencils and blended with alcohol.  This is based off a cardmaps sketch.  I forget to look at which month it was.  i will see if I can find it.  I matted the digital stamp on Doodlebug designs, petite prints in bubblegum.  The background is pink cardstock and I border punched the 2 sides of it.  The plaid is doodlebug designs nifty notions.    I put the ribbon across it and added the bow, and 2 orange eyelets.

Here is a closeup of the bear.

1 comment:

Lolis said...

You've been making lots of cards! They are very sweet! I like how you blended your colors with the alcohol, I'll be trying that technique. I usually blend my prismacolors with mineral spirits.