Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Paper Bag albums

Hi Everyone,
This is such a crazy time of the year.  We have less than a week til school starts, and I bought stuff put it in a "safe" place and can't find it.. GRRR!  I am working on a project for a National Teddy Bear day hop, next week.  Please come back and check it out.  Anyway, I have decided to post a few projects randomly from before I had a blog. 

So, I decided to show a paper bag album. I like to make them, the ones I am going to show, needed a lot more work, but 4 days before my husband went on vacation he decided I needed to make 5 albums for his family!  I was beyond stressed, so they are super basic, but I LOVE the paper I used.  It was all from a SEI kit. The only things not SEI were the chipboard cover and the paper bags. I love the colors and the kit was fabulous, cause I everything I needed was in it.

WARNING! The pictures are cruddy. When I took them, I never imagined even having a blog or anything like that. 

Album 1

inside page of one album

Another album





1 comment:

Cindy said...

Sugar, this is just the CUTEST project. Very clever! You are something, I mean 5 albums!!! Wow I am lucky to get a couple of cards done a week! lol
Cindy Porter http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/