Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Carter's Quilt

I made this quilt for my friends baby.  She lives in Oklahoma and I don't get to see her very often. Her little boy Carter is 3 months old and I just got to see him for the first time.  I have been rubbing it in, our other friends haven't seen him yet.  :)


I sewed the top and my sister did the binding and hand quilted it for me.  It was a pretty easy pattern.  I cut 2.5 inch strips, and then sewed 4 strips together. Then I cut the long strips into squares.  I believe they were 8 inch squares. To sew them together, I just switched directions every square. If that makes sense :)

Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

JustYolie said...

Wow! This is fabulous!! ...when you get a chance, stop by my blog..I have a giveaway and freebie...www.justyolie.com