Saturday, August 27, 2011

Winner, Winner, oh I guess winners

I am back from vacation. Woohoo!! I love going on vacation but it is always nice to come home to my own bed.  I will say I don't know how people live full time in Texas it was HOT!!

Now the results you have been waiting for...
I had 3 comments and I used random.org to pick a winner.

The winner of 22 yards of Ribbon was #2 JustYolie.

I also decided to give 11 yards of ribbon to #1 Tisha and #3 shers184bed.

So Congrats Ladies!  Please email me at iluvkatie74 at yahoo dot com with your mailing address.  I will be going to the post office Monday,  and can get it out right away.  Otherwise, I will get it sent as soon as I can. :)

4 comments:

JustYolie said...

Yay! Thank you...will email you now. :)

Tisha said...

Thank you very so much! I can't wait to see it! I emailed you back!

Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

Jens Craft Corner said...

Congratulations to those winners! I didn't see that post! I have an award for you on my blog. Please come over and pick it up! Congratulations!

ShersL84bed said...

So excited! Thanks so much. I hope you got my email.

Thanks Sher