Thursday, July 14, 2011

Quick project. Mini clothes pins

I am trying to do a project a day, but it already got messed up. :(  Yesterday we took a trip to the zoo, and I was soo tired when we got home I didn't wanna do anything.  Here is Princess Buttercup and the zebra.





So today, I have a quick mini project and I might have my second project finished for tonight.  I was cleaning and found this little bag in a box.
I decided to make whatever was in the bag.
They were mini clothes pins and paper strips. They were super easy to make just cut strips of paper 1/4" by 1 3/4".  I actually just glued them on and cut the excess off when I was done, but you could precut them.  I added strips of magnet, to the back and they were done.  

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezey. :)

Have a great day!
Recipe... Mini clothespins, strips of paper, magnet strip, cut in half so they were skinny.

No comments: