Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ready to post my first project! :)

I worked so hard today trying to figure out what to make and I wanted to make it good. :)


A few weeks ago Jalissa at http://www.patchesofpink.com/ had a really cute digital stamp and I used it to enter her contest.  I liked it so much that I wanted to use it again.  I liked my first attempt but wanted to try it again.  This past weekend there was a scrap hop that started at http://www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com/.  It really inspired me to use up my scraps.  So after last week when I organized all my scraps by color and solid/print, I am starting to use them.
Sorry about the sideways card, I didn't know how to turn it, after it was in the post.
So here is a close up of the fairy.

I used white cards from the Michaels dollar section, scraps from my collection, ribbon from my stash, glitter glue from Michaels dollar section and the adorable digi stamp from Patches of Pink.  I colored her with Rose Art colored pencils.

I am also going to add this to Alex's linking party.  Alex at youhadmeatcraft.com has made it myself mondays, it is so cool and you can link up projects that you have made, so I think I will go link it up over there.

Have a great night everyone!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable! I love the background and the unique shape! The digi is just adorable and you did a great job coloring her! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog...I'm now following you :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com