Friday, July 22, 2011

Flower Hanger

I actually managed to get a project done yesterday, it was kind of a miracle and it took less than an hour.  I did it while the girls were coloring and making jewelry. 

It was a simple project.  I found this flower in the basement, and spray painted it black, then adhered the paper to cover it.  I used die cut letters from a set I found, lost in the garage, and used my sticker maker to put them on.  The "dot" for emily was a flower bead, and the flower embellishments were ones I won from a hop a few months ago.

Here is a close up, the glue wasn't totally dry that is why it looks wrinkly.
Wooden Flower hanger
Black spray paint
acid free tacky glue
DCWV paper
flower bead
mini glue dot
xyron sticker maker

1 comment:

Kristin said...

THis is too cute! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!