Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pink chipboard album

I found this cute square chipboard album at Michaels in the dollar section!  I was so surprised they had them in a few shapes.  I used a glue by US Artquest, perfect paper adhesive gloss.  It is the best glue I have ever found for doing chipboard albums, just make sure to go close to the edges. I picked it up at Michaels on clearance for $.49.
 All the patterned paper is from an Oriental Trading set.  The ribbon is soo cute and it is from Angela at Binger Crafter.    I need to add some kind of embellishments to the front and pages, I am just not sure what I want to do yet.  I found some stickers and used to spell out the saying.  I took glitter glue and traced the pink, and poured pink glitter on top.

I am linking it up to Make it myself Mondays at youhadmeatcraft.com.




Recipe
Chipboard Album
Ribbon
Glue
Paper
Stickers
Glitter







No comments: