Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sparkle Frame

This project took a lot to get it finished.  It kept making me mad.  I tried to cover it in paper a few weeks ago and it looks cruddy. So I ripped the paper off, sanded it, and painted it pink. Still looked bad, so it got painted black. While the paint was still wet, I sprinkled pink glitter all over it.  I found the saying online, it is a digital stamp, but I can't remember where I found it.  I will do some searching and see who it is buy. The butterfly is a stamp, I got as a prize from Angela at Binge crafter I was her 200th follower!  She has a lot of really cool tips on her blog. I colored it with colored pencils.  I used homemade glue dots to attach the butterfly and sentiment.





1 comment:

Lolis said...

Love how your frame turned out! Lovely sentiment!