Friday, July 15, 2011

Design team call at Pumpkin Spice!

I am really excited!!!  Pumpkin Spice is having a design team call!  Here is the link. http://pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/calling-all-paper-craft-junkies-design.html.
The requirements are you need to make a NEW project for the team call. You can enter more than one project if they are different types of projects.  You also need to use 2 or more of the following paper lines
Cosmo Cricket
My Minds Eye
Graphic 45
Bo Bunny
Echo Park
Crate Paper

I have so many paper lines I love, but I really like Bo Bunny and Coredinations. :)


I am going to try and make 2 projects for the team call.  Ever since I found out about design teams I have dreamed about being on one, but I am soo worried about my stuff not being good enough for them.  But I decided to try anyway.

On to the project!
I have quite a few of these dollar frames laying around, and I am really trying to use stuff up. I used a decocolor paint marker on the frame.  It was so easy to paint the frame, it was just like coloring and it was nice to be able to put it away and color again later.

I cut the flowers out on the Cricut, using Plantin schoolbook, at 1.5 inches and 1 inch.  I layered the flowers and used eyelets to hold them together.  Using zots I stuck them on the frame and it was done.  
I love how easy everything went together. 
Here is a close up of one of the flowers. 





Recipe
Dollar frame from Michaels
Decocolor opaque paint marker Pink, Marvy Uchida
Echo Park, A walk in the park, Mother Nature
Cosmo Cricket, Upcycle, Re:verse
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge
Stampin Up eyelets
Zots
Crop a dile
Pink, green, brown coredinations cardstock

No comments: