Welcome to the Blessed to Be 60 Blog Hop!! We are here to celebrate the fact that the very brave and talented Kathie is celebrating her 60th Birthday!! Birthdays and Cancer are both important to me and it is so fantastic that Kathie beat that nasty disease and is here to share with us.
You should have hopped over from Tisha at Tisha's Craft Cove, I always love going to Tisha's you never know what fantastic project she will make. If you didn't come from Trisha and want to join us, head to Kathie's to start.
On to my project, my sister's birthday is coming up so I made her a cute little card.
This was a quick and easy card, I found this old Stampin Up stamp from the 1990's and used it. I colored it using Derwent colored pencils, and blended. The blue papers are from my scrap bin. The star shape is Fiskars shape cutters, but I just traced it and cut by hand. I chalked the edges of the card and the stars, and popped the top star up. I used the Cricut Cake, Birthday cakes cartridge for the Happy Birthday. Super easy.
Here is the blog line up in case you got lost.
- Kathie: http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com
- Kari: http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
- Debbie: http://scrapbydebbie.blogspot.com/
- Carla : http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/
- Kathy: http://kathyand3kids.blogspot.com/
- Heather: http://craftymamaof2heve.blogspot.com
- Vicki: http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com
- Tisha: http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com
- Me http://edoggsugarlipsandprincessbuttercup.blogspot.com
- Amy http://www.lovetocrop.com/
A few last things before you hop away to Amy.
Candy!! Blog candy!
I will be offering 4 cricut cuts from any of my cartridges in honor of the 4 years that I have been in remission from cancer. I will contact the winner with a list of my cartridges and they will be able to pick. You must be a follower and leave some contact info so I can get a hold of you.
Also, this is a 2 day hop, make sure to come back tomorrow for another project and more chances to win the candy.
Have a fantastic day!!