Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sketches in Thyme Design Team Call

I love using sketches.  I don't share everything that I make on here, I should start sharing more of the layouts, but anyway...Sketches in Thyme is having a design team call and I wanted to try out.

Here is the sketch that we had to work from.


I wanted to do something unique.  I have a 5.5 x7.5 album, and it is difficult to make pages that size look good.  I used this sketch to make a page for that album.




I think it turned out really cute!  Everything was from my scrap file. I cut the base to 5.5 x 7.5, the pink layer was 5.7, the blue strip was cut to 1.5 x5, and the other pink, I can't remember...lol  I inked the pink that I can't remember in pink ink, and the blue strip with black ink.  I dashed the green, and around the outside with a purple gelly roll pen.  The circles were cut with punches and added a little bling.  The letters were stickers from my stash.  The black is not part of the layout, it just made a nice background. :)

Hope you enjoy your day and don't forget to check out my post entitled I'm Bored.  You never know what is in that post. :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What an awesome take on the sketch!! I love the papers you used and the picture is too cute! I forgot to say this on the "I'm bored" post...happy, happy anniversary (a little late!) :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com