Monday, October 24, 2011

Winner of the Blessed to be 60 hop

Hey Everyone! I hope you are having a fantastic day.  I am so excited to announce winners.  I like to give stuff away. :)  I have been lucky winning hops and I hope others feel the same way.
I decided to have one winner each day. You will each receive 4 cuts.  I can email you with what I have and you can tell me what you would like from them.

Winner from day 1
#1

Susan said...



Very cool card! I love how you used an older stamp and combined it with new techniques to give it a modern look.

I have some projects going now but will be back to do the hop later today! TFS!

Winner from day 2
#5
Kathy said...



Congratulations on fighting and now you have a permanent reminder of where you've been and who you are! Thanks for sharing with us!
Congrats both of you! I have to say, I went to random.org and did the numbers and then headed back to my log to find the winners.  I laughed when I saw it was Susan.  Susan and I just recently found each others blogs, and it turns out that we live very close to each other and we are planning a scrap day.  I guess I will just bring hers to our scrap day. :)


I also really want to mention the giveaway on Kathie's blog.  Here are the details.  There is a picture on the side bar you can click that or here.

This is copied from her blog..

I wanted to give back as I feel I am very fortunate to be a Kidney Cancer Survivor, So I will be offering a HUGE giveaway, To be eligible to win all you need to do is follow this link to my donation site and donate $3.00 to the Kidney Cancer Association and come back and leave a comment on this post, You can certainly donate more but please make it a separate donation so you have additional entries thus increasing your chances to win Please read carefully...it is not necessary to become a member of the Kidney Cancer Association. Just fill in your name, address, phone number and email address, then your donation amt. It does require a credit card.
Total Prize Winnings:
ONE GYPSY
ONE GYPSY STARTER KIT
ONE GYPSY CAR CHARGER
ONE CRICUT JUBILEE CARTRIDGE
ONE CRICUT CINDY LOU CARTRIDGE

2 comments:

June Houck said...

Woot woot on straightening up your punches! I can't wait to hear what you tackle next :)

Thank you for joining me in the Urge to Purge challenge!

Susan said...

YAY! Thank you so much! And thank you for sending me that link too! Wow, I am certainly going to be using that site often! I'll be emailing you the info, and yep, bring it to our scrap day! Now I must read your post on what your doing to your scraproom! That is a very tough task!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com