Thursday, October 6, 2011

Glitter and Bling!

Whoo! I quickly finished this project, so I could get it in before the deadline.  I love how this turned out. Again, it was all scraps. 

The base is white glitter paper, then I cut the pink glitter paper with a scallop scissors.The flower was super easy.  I was a piece of glitter paper torn into a spiral, and then I just curled it up.  I tied the bow, with ribbon from my ribbon stash.  The LOVE is letters from my stash and I stuck them on with my sticker maker.

I am such a dingbat...lol

I was in such a hurry I forgot to add the picture. So here it is. :)

3 comments:

Tisha said...

Very cute! Love the colors! I so need to make something with all my scraps! Thanks for the inspiration!

Tisha

Tisha said...

very cute! I love the colors you used. I so need to make something with all my halloween scraps. Thanks for the inspiration!

Tisha

Lisa said...

I can't believe you made this from scraps! I love the pretty sparkly paper and the torn paper flower is fabulous!! So pretty :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com