Friday, July 19, 2013

Buckets of Fun


Happy Friday!
I am here with an entry into another challenge. I am finally getting back into things :)
This time at the Pumpkin Spice Blog the challenge is farm. I am also entering this into the 3Girl Jam Challenge anything goes with ribbon.
So when I was trying to figure out what to do, I was looking through all my craft stuff. I noticed I have so much that I don't use enough. SO along with entering more challenges I am also trying to use stuff I haven't used recently. We will see how that goes :)
Anyway....
Here is my project.

So I got this bucket a while ago in the dollar section at Target. Then I used my ribbon stash for the handle. The apple was cut from Doodlecharms at 2 3/4. I hand cut the leave off and then just colored the stem brown with a stampin up marker. I inked the apple with Ruby Red ink and used the same ink to stamp my sentiment. It is hard to see but the eyelet in the tag is also apple shaped. The sentiment comes from a K Andrew Designs set.  I gave it to my daughter's friend. She slept over last night and got to take this home this afternoon. :)


Make sure to check out the Pumpkin Spice store here.

5 comments:

Migdalia said...

Totally Cute!! Just voted for you!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute bucket! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

Julie Odil said...

Very clever idea! Thanks for joining us at 3 Girl JAM. Julie O, DT member
http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

jessica said...

This is so fun! Love the ribbon on the handle!!!
Thanks for sharing and linking up over at 3GJ's Anything Goes challenge! Hope to see you back tomorrow for a brand new challenge!
Jessica
3GJ DT

3 Girl JAM said...

Such a great idea! Love this!!
Thanks for linking up with 3 Girl JAM!

Julie
http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/
http://3girljam.com/