Friday, July 12, 2013

Give me some sugar

Hi Everyone!!
I feel like I haven't crafted in a while except for Design Teams, but that isn't exactly true, I have done stuff but haven't shared everything. So I am going to start sharing those projects and get back to posting regularly. This is a new project.  I found a challenge at Pumpkin Spice and I knew this was a good challenge to get back into crafting.   Also here is a link to the Pumpkin Spice store.   The challenge is stars or firecrackers.

I know the picture isn't wonderful, but my camera got knocked off the ledge the other day and a piece broke :( So I am stuck using my cell phone til I figure out a way to try and fix it.  Anyway. It is a candy bar slider container. Then I used 2 punches to make the 2 layers for the tag. I added some liquid pearls to the tag and it was done.
I hope you like it. I also plan on trying out some other candy bar holders. I want to make them for gifts for a large group so I will see which way is easier.
Have a great day :)



No comments: