Sunday, August 5, 2012

Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge Fun with Puns

Happy Pun Day! I mean Sunday..
I hope you are all having a fabulous day.  Today is the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.
We were asked to create something using a pun.


I used the K Andrew Designs set All about Animals for the sentiment and the cricut cartridge Meow for the cat and socks.  The twine is from K Andrew Designs as well.

K Andrew Designs

It was an easy card and I hope you will come play with us in the challenge.

4 comments:

Creative Diva said...

Too cute. I wish I can say that for my cat all the time. That's how he is. LOL Fabulous job on your card.


HUgs
Patty
Creative Diva
Getting Cricky DT Sister

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable, Jessie!! The cat is so cute!! What a fun and fabulous card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Getting Cricky DT - Sister

Unknown said...

This card just makes me laugh. I love that cat just hanging there. He is too cute!

Jenscrapstoo said...

Love this card!! Makes me smile :) Cheers Jennie DT sister Jenscrapstoo