Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Happiness is an Inside Job

Hi Everyone!
It's Wednesday so time for my Crafting Family post. I made an easel card for today.   I used the sketch from MelJens for the challenge this week.



 




I used scraps for the mats and some Jubilent paper from Studio Calico, from the HeyDay Collection.  The ribbon is from 3 Girl Jam and the sentiment is from Positive Thoughts from K Andrew Designs. K Andrew Designs

Added some stitching with a white pen and that was it easy peasy.
Have a great day.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

You make the cutest cards. I love this one. TFS
Sherry

Tisha said...

Very cute and I love the sketch. The lightbulb is adorable!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Jessie!! I love the happy light bulb!! Thanks so much for entering my giveaway...I appreciate it!! Happy Friday and have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts