Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Projects on Getting Cricky

It is one of my days to have a project on the Getting Cricky blog.  I used the peppermint sweet wishes freebie that was given out around Christmas last year.

 

I got a composition notebook at walgreens 6 for $1 this week. The ice cream is from Simply Charmed. I just skipped the layer with the face on it.  stamped a peachy keen face, some ribbon and the sentiment. It was an easy little project.

I made this treat container from a toilet paper roll. My neice covered it in paper. I added treats and closed it with eyelets.

I am having blogger issues and will add the picture as soon as I can.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the sentiment with this card Jessie. It is super cute :)

Sherry said...

Love it Jessie, you did a great job. TFS
Your Friend,
Sherry

Tisha said...

Very cute! Looks so yummy!