Friday, May 25, 2012

You blow me away

Hi Everyone!
I wanted to share this little card with you today.  I liked this sketch at the Sweet Stop.  I did remove the circle from the sketch because I did too much ruffle and the circle didn't work, so I reworked the design.




So I chose 2 different papers for the card and then some blue ribbon for the ruffle. This is the first time I have made a pinwheel and it turned out so cute. I think next time I would make it a little smaller.


I used K Andrew Designs new stamp set Guy Talk.  I love this set. I have already made a few things with it, and I see so many uses that aren't guy related.
 "GUY talk" stamp set larger sheet In Stock! - Click Image to Close


Have a great day. :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so awesome, Jessie, and the sentiment is just perfect!! What a fabulous card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Amanda said...

Super cute! I love making pinwheels!! And I love that sentiment!! I cant wait for mine to come :)


Amanda
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Aim said...

Jessie, such a beautiful card -- I love your pinwheel idea... As popular as these have been, do you know I've never made a pinwheel??? I think I need to now!! :)

BIG HUGS from your Getting Cricky DT Sister,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com