Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Thanks



Hi Everyone!
Today is my day to post for Crafting Family.

I so love being on their DT awesome papers and a fabulous company. What more can you ask for?
My project today is also being entered into a few challenges.

At Welch Creations, we needed to use a cricut or SVG cut, and at Sweet Stop Sketches. You guessed it I got the sketch :)  For the Die Cuttin Divas challenge Anything Goes!




So the paper is My Mind's Eye, it is the American Made collection and the paper is Stars of Loyalty.  I used both sides of the paper, and some blue cardstock from CF. The other papers were scraps from my bin.   I used a cut from My Scrap Chick for the awareness ribbon.  The thanks is from K Andrew Designs, the set is Winter Wishes.

kad011: Winter Wishes (Larger) Now Shipping! - Click Image to Close
I did some dashing and it was done.

I hope you have a fabulous day and don't forget to check out the Crafting Family site. :)

5 comments:

Creative Diva said...

This turned out so cute. Beautiful paper. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

What a great sketch and such a lovely card! Thanks for joining in on my WC Challenge!

Gerda said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week! Hope to see you back next week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Kristy said...

Such a super cute card! I'm glad I found your blog. You're so creative! I'm not following you too, and would love for you to stop by my blog sometime. : )

Kristy
www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com

Chrissy D said...

i love that card Sorry I am so late! Thank you for playing along in the Sweet Stop Sketch! I hope you will join us again!