Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thanksgiving layout

Morning Everyone!  I have been feeling super cruddy the past few days, and it involved a trip to the ER.  Yuck! So I am pulling out this project for you.  It was a design team project for Eye-lets Etc.  I think it turned out really well. 

Everything on it is from the Eye-lets Etc store. I used...lets see...tea stain paper, large yellow and red eyelets, bloom-lets, lots of them, brown twine, buttons soup, ele textured cardstock, and I think that is it.
Sorry this isn't more in depth.  I just can't be descriptive today. :(  See you on Friday for the Getting Cricky blog hop, and also check out the Getting Cricky Link up with love going on.

Have an awesome day!

2 comments:

Tisha said...

Very nice! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season. I just subscribed to your blog so I will get all your creative goodness in my inbox.

Tisha

Susan said...

How did I miss this Jessie? This turned out beautiful! I love the flowers!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com