Saturday, February 22, 2014

Applejack hearts treats

Happy Saturday Everyone,
It has been crazy around here, lots of snow came through here. I have a few projects I have made and realized I forgot to share. What was I thinking LOL. So I thought I would share this new one first.
The Scrapbooking Queen has a digital challenge blog, I have followed it for a while. She is having a design team call so I thought I would try out. She provided the image.


Here is what I came out with


I got these cool tubes at Sam's Club, they were filled with gumballs and I just took out the gum and gave it to my friends child. :) I used apple runts for my treat.  I colored my image with my Prismacolor pencils.  I used some punches to create my circles and then it is hard to see but I used apple shaped eye-lets.  I tied my tag on with red baker's twine and it was done.  I hope you like it.

Have a great weekend.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your project turned out really sweet. Best of luck with the DT call. I am sorry to read that you have health problems. Happy you are able to craft :)