Monday, February 10, 2014

Heart Mailbox for Pinque Peacock

Happy Tuesday! It was my day to share over at Pinque Peacock. Here is what I created.








  I covered it in paper from Echo Park the collection was love story. I got it at Pumpkin Spice. Then I used an adorable felt heart from the Discount Hut at Pinque Peacock. Make sure to check it out here.
Here is the other side. I added a petaloo flower and a button for the center. 
I hope the person I'm giving to likes it. I will be posting a few different styles of mailboxes this week so make sure to check back for those.
Have a great day.

6 comments:

Donna K said...

Fun Valentine Treat box, Jessie! Too cute.

scrapbookingforfun said...

Jessie this is just adorable!!! Love the color choices too!!!

Unknown said...

Love this project! my fans….3D projects.

Tiggerscraps said...

This is great! Beautiful

An'Jenic G. said...

Lovely mailbox. I love that large flower and felt heart.

Pcaheather said...

Love this mailbox and the felt heart, great job