Monday, October 1, 2012

I'm Late with Winners :(

I know I said I was gonna try winners on Wednesday but my brother-in-law unexpectedly passed away and the winners slipped my mind.  I finally remembered today so.........

The winner from the August hop is....

Cheri said...
Absolutely adorable Jessie. I love it when you can dress up little inexpensive items and make them into something special.

Super Job
Cheri


The winner from the september hop is.....

Craftin Desert Divas said...
I love your christmas card. Santa is so cute and love the snowflake embossing.


Tara

You willeach get a random pack of goodies.


please email me at iluvkatie74 at yahoo dot com

I also want to say I truly appreciate you followers and that you have stuck around the past few months. I had surgery and crafting was difficult, but I hope to get back to posting regularly, and probably next month do my blogaversary giveaway, just a few months late :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry for your lost...May God be with you and yours..