Monday, October 15, 2012

Crafting Family Challenge of the Month

Hi Everyone,
It is that time of the month where it is sketch challenge time! If you wan to enter head over to the Crafting Family Site
So here is the sketch and it comes from Page Maps



Anyway, onto my project. :)
I made mine the 5.5 x 7.5 for my little album, one of these days I will share the album with you.

 


Everything I used is from Doodlebug Designs essentials Hello Spring Collection except the yellow sparkle piece of paper. I used the cute pearl bling, stickers, brads and papers.

Here is what you can win!  It is a really amazing prize.

FAN SKETCH CONTEST 
And for our fans....the fun part ---- the prize for the first place winner of the sketch challenge contest! This cute Halloween chipboard album kit! 
Our fans can enter the contest by submitting their take of the sketch featured in this blog post by October 31, 2012 @ midnight (eastern time) and our design team will pick a winner  by Sunday November 4, 2012. 

I hope you will join in the contest!

No comments: