Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Design Team day at Crafting Family

I made a box...lol

Sorry I am little crazy today, just the kinda of week I am having.

If you are anything like me you are always losing stuff. So I created this box for my fridge. I saw the idea on a blog, but of course I can't find it. If I do I will update the post.
I used a drink box from the mix pouches. I hope that makes sense :D
Anyway....

Here is my project.

I used Wishful Thinking by Fancy Pants Designs for all the papers. The red is called Heartfelt and I cut it at 6x10.5 to wrap all the way around the box. I cut the flaps off the box and then used my atg to put the papers on.  The green and and the fancy piece with lines are the WT cards. I just layered them and did some dashing. The pink is liquid pearls and I dotted them around for some dimension. I added some magnets to the back and here it is on my fridge waiting for some stuff to get put in it.
Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

What a great idea Jessie. TFS
Sherry