Sunday, July 1, 2012

Getting Cricky Simply sunday Challenge

Happy Sunday!
I hope you are all surviving the heat.  This month's challenge at Getting Cricky,

We were challenged to make something for a summer celebration. So here is what I came up with.

I apologize for the uncropped pics, I have been having computer problems and wasn't able to crop them.


So here is the finished project. I plan on using for the summer get togethers for the table.




The ketchup bottle says "Ketchup with you soon" and the mustard says "I could just squeeze you" The sentiments are from K Andrew Designs Food for Thought.
K Andrew Designs

   This is the view of it from the back.  I used a lot of stickles and gemstones on this.

This is one of the side views.

I made up the pattern myself.  If you are interested in it,let me know and I can write it up. :)I used the K Andrew Designs Twine.

So, I hope you have a great day and head on over to join in our challenge. 

I also plan on entering this into Decorate to Celebrate.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so awesome, Jessie!! I love the papers you used and the design is fabulous!! And what a great idea...I need to do this for all the summer bbq's!! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Getting Cricky DT - Sister

Amanda said...

Jessie I LOVE THIS!!! I would like to see how you made this please :) Love the papers you used!! Great job! TYFS


Amanda
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Miranda said...

Super Cute!
Miranda :)

Unknown said...

Sweet summer BBQ fun! Too cute Jessie! Love it!

Norma said...

Super cute and great project!! Love the paper too. Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate and have a wonderful safe 4th of July.
Hugs,
Norma

Rhonda Emery said...

really great project thank you for joining us at decorate to celebrate.

Jenscrapstoo said...

Excellent project Jessie!! Love the paper you have used, bright and summerery!! Cheers Jennie
Getting Cricky DT sister Jenscrapstoo

Amy said...

Super cute project- very clever idea and I love the paper you chose! Thanks for playing along at Decorate to Celebrate! :)Amy