Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Crafting Family day :)

Hi Everyone. It is wednesday :) I have my Crafting Family project today.
It's a cute and easy card for you today. Sometimes you get sucked it and think a plain card doesn't work, but I want to show you cards don't have to have tons of stuff on them to be nice :)






This was a simple card to make. I used American Crafts paper, from the Campy Trails collection and the paper is called Buffalo Lake and it is of course from Crafting Family :) The aqua and brown paper were just scraps. I cut the American Crafts paper into rectangles, and used both sides, the yellow is the back and then sewed them together on my sewing machine.

1 comment:

Tisha said...

Very cute! I just joined the crafting family blog. My daughter and I love to paper craft. Can't wait to see more!

Thanks for sharing!

Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com