Monday, February 13, 2012

Getting Cricky Pick a Cartridge day 2

Hi Everyone,
Welcome to day 2 of the Getting Cricky Pick a cartridge project week.  If you missed my other post we were challenged to pick a cartridge that we don't use and then use it everyday for a week. You are welcome to join us. Pick a cartridge use some K Andrew Designs stamps and link up.  You can link up on any DT blog that has the linky or at Getting Cricky. I will try and add the linky :)

Today was rough. I hate when you have a vision in your mind and it doesn't turn out. This cut started out on a card and it was yucky so I took her off and she ended up here.  It also didn't turn out quite like it should but she is cute :)


I found these bucket at Goodwill 3 for $1. Then I took paper cut it 1" thick and pleated it around the bucket it took 3 of them.  I cut a scalloped circle and stamped hugs and kisses from K Andrew Designs Its Valentine's set.  Then I tied on ribbon.
It's Valentines! stamp set now shipping - Click Image to Close

8 comments:

Amanda said...

OHH very cute!! Love all the bright colors!! :)


Amanda
Getting Cricky JrDt - Sister
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very cute Jessie!! I think it turned out perfect!!
Kristan
GCDT-Sister

Lisa said...

She is so sweet, Jessie!! I love her on the bucket!! And what a bargain on the buckets!! I love the ribbon you added to the handle!! :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Cheri said...

Ooops! Missed this comment box when I was scrolling. I really like this little bucket. TFS

Cheri - Getting Cricky Design Team Sister
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

So adorable!!

Veronica JrDt Sister
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

CathyinMN said...

She's cute! You decorated the pail so nicely.

Ildi-The craftin mama said...

Very clever and cute!! Great job!!

Ildi your DT sister

Jenscrapstoo said...

Great bucket!! She is so cute!! :)
Cheers Jennie - GCDT-sister