Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mouse Love

Hello Followers :)

Today I have an adorable little card for you.  The challenge at MelJen's Designs is to use hearts, and at Paper Playtime, it was an anything goes challenge. So I decided to combine them together to make my card.

The base of my card is pink shimmery cardstock. It was the Gemstone line and then the pink heart paper behind the image is from Archivers. The swirl paper was in a mat pack I got a few years ago.  I colored the image with colored pencils and then used the odorless mineral spirits to blend it.  I added liquid pearls to the swirls for some dimension.  The ribbon is stuff my mom made for me.  If you want some I have lots.  Just send me a message and we can work out a trade :)  I did some dashing with gel pens, and added some liquid pearls.  The image is from MelJen's Designs.  The sentiment is from K Andrew Designs.

1 comment:

Robin Parker said...

Just love, love this image. Your design paper is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design Challenge for Hearts.