Monday, January 2, 2012

Awesome new K Andrew Design stamps

Hey Everyone,
I don't have a project right now,  I have a few in the works that will be posted soon.  I wanted tell you about a few things going on for the Getting Cricky Design team. 

Kristal has just created some of the most adorable Valentine's day stamps. They are available for pre-order right now. Kristal is having a fantastic giveaway right now.  Check out Kristal's post for all the details.  Back to the super fab stamps.

The first set is It's Valentines! 
It's Valentines! stamp set PREORDER - Click Image to Close

The second set is I heart you!
I HEART You stamp set PREORDER - Click Image to Close

If you order these sets there is a 3rd bonus set.  If you buy both Valentine's sets or spend $25 this is your free gift.
FREE MINI HEART set with VALENTINE bundle or $25.00 purchase - Click Image to Close

I love all 3 of these sets and can't wait to get them.  I also want to mention this month's Getting Cricky Blog hop. We are going to do something special this month.  The members of the Design Team have picked one set of Kristal's stamps and we are doing a week long event to celebrate the versatility of the stamps. 
I have already started the projects and can't wait to share the projects with you.  Make sure to check out the rest of Kristal's stamps at K Andrew Designs, and starting January 15th check all the fabulous projects that the Design Team is creating for you.

Have a fabulous night and see you soon with a posting.

PS Don't forget about my 100 follower giveaway :)

No comments: