Friday, December 30, 2011

Sweet Dreams

Hey Everyone,
After a little blogging break I am bad. It was just so crazy before Christmas. I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas. When I saw the challenge at MelJen's Designs I knew I had to participate. I really love her cute little images.
The challenge is to use Blue. This sweet little donkey was just crying out to be blue :)



Everything on the card is from my scrap bin, so I am not sure what anything is. The blue I embossed wrong, I did it upside down, but I like how it turned out, I just sanded the top and left the debossed part of the swirls dark. I added a little stickles in the grooves, and then put the card together. The ribbon is from my massive ribbon stash and then I colored the donkey with Crayola colored pencils and blended with odorless mineral spirits. The sentiment is from K Andrew Designs, it is from the Winged Things set.
kad009: Winged Things now shipping! - Click Image to Close

I hope you all have a wonderful new year, and I will be back sunday with another project for Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge. Come by and check out all the fabulous project my DT sisters have created.

3 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

o this is so cute!! I have this set in the mail, can't wait to start playing with it!!
Kristan
Getting Cricky Jr. DT-Sister

Country Mouse said...

Super cute card!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Meljen's Designs and Happy New Year!
audrey

Jenscrapstoo said...

This is just the cutest card!! Love it!! Cheers Jennie