Saturday, July 19, 2014

Flute fund

Hi everyone,
I have a fun Pinque Peacock project to share today. Princess Buttercup started playing the flute. We found one used and she is saving up by doing chores to pay me back for some of it.
So here's what I made.
  

So the jar was a candle jar and I washed it and took the label off. I got this cute butterflies paper stack at Joann and I used those papers. I spray painted the lid and then I used a spellbinders set to cut the labels. I inked everything and used my Xyron sticker maker to stick the labels to the jar. The letters are from October Afternoon. The bling was left over from my July Crafty Club Kit and I added some twine. The perfect finishing touch was my music embellishments from Pinque Peacock. I glued them on and then added some glitter to make them match the jar. Hope you like it.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Marji Franklin said...

This is such a great idea! Very cute too

Miranda said...

Adorable! And such a great idea!!!

Heather Flaherty said...

what a cute fund jar, love the idea!

Rebecca Daniels said...

What a great project....and what a fun and creative way for her to take responsibility!

Rebecca Daniels said...

What a great project and what a fun and creative way for her to take responsibility!