Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Whoo loves you bag.

Hi Everyone. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I have a cute sewing project to share with you today. A few months ago Marji my Pinque Peacock design sister shared this cup on her facebook.

Isn't this amazing!?  Well I sent her a message about buying and and she told me I just had to make something for her.  So she sent me this gorgeous cup and I sent her....



She loves owls so I found all this fabric at Joanns and created this. I used my big shot and the scalloped square die to cut the fabric.  The handles are ribbon.

It is a pretty easy bag to create as long as your sewing machine cooperates.LOL
 You can find the instructions to make the bag here.

Hope you like it, have a great day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bet she'll LOVE it! I sure do!