Thursday, December 27, 2012

My final Christmas cards

Sorry for the posts so close together. I kept forgetting to post these for the contest.   I don't think my brain works lately...lol

So this is my final card. I used some scrap polka dot paper and then wrapped white ribbon around the middle and made my bow with it.  I got this sentiment out of a bin of stuff, I have no idea where it is from. I was just using old stuff up on these.

It was easy but with the way things were going this is all I managed to get done. I hope you all have a great day, and a great rest of your week.

I am entering this in the 3 Girl Jam Challenge

6 comments:

Sherry said...

Jessie,
You always manage to make the cutest cards. Hope you had a great Christmas! TFS
Sherry

3 Girl JAM said...

This card turned out fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

Julie
http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Jovan said...

Great card...thanks for joining 3 Girl JAM!

Jessica Buffa said...

Love that polka dot paper. Wonderful card. Thanks so much for linking up to our Christmas Challenge at 3 Girl JAM. Wishing you a Happy New Year!
:O)
Jessica B.
3GJ DT Member

Cheri said...

I think this is my favorite of the 3. I love the paper and ribbon. It's so simple and so pretty. Thanks for linking up to the Christmas Inspirations Challenge on 3 Girl JAM.

Cheri - 3GJ DT Member
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

jessica said...

beautiful card!! LOVE the paper!
Thanks for sharing with us over at the 3 Girl Jam Challenge Blog! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
Jessica
3GJ~DT